kopi house
Friday, May 30, 2008
  Tech Talk: git

Last weekend I've finally spend 70 minute (while my baby is sleeping :P) watching this Tech Talk by Linus Torvalds on git. Its a very interesting talk on DVCS or Distributed Version Control System. I have yet had any hands-on on git but I have created a git repository.

With DVCS, it changes how developers collaborate and theres social implication. There are several other concerns but I won't be talking about it today. Watch the talk and you will know what I mean. Until next time, I will write more about them.

Labels:

 
Comments:
Wah Wah Wah! Finally see another 2 posts added to this blog! Hurray!
 
Wei! if you notice, there are plenty of stuff that I have added. Like a twitter widget and now my code are syntax highlighted! :D
 
yah lah! I saw the changes lah... Good change! Much better than last time liao... Keep it up k?

Don't be so happy about your daughter being able to turn by herself... very soon she will be crawling around and you have to keep your eyes on her the WHOLE day! Hahaha!
 
tot this kopi house closed shop for a very very very long time already, how come suddenly business as usual. Remind me about the "Corner Shop"
 
Piang, if you don't remind me of the "Corner Shop" I think i totally forgotten about it. ... That was the good old days. sigh..
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Name:

Why kopi house? The word kopi means coffee in our dialect and since Java symbolic icon is a cup of coffee, so this is why I named my blog as kopi house (Java with local favour) ; )

Archives
December 2007 / May 2008 / February 2009 / March 2009 / August 2009 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]